"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
About Pine Bush
You won’t believe how much is packed into your time at Pine Bush! Awesome activities, outrageous games, great food, life-long friend-ships, and incredible speakers who will challenge you to make God’s Word an important part of your life. Participate in a sporting event, team competition, outdoor activity, or take a swim in the pool. Regain your energy with a big dinner and finish the day with action-packed events. And that’s just day one! Come and experience Pine Bush Bible Camp for yourself this summer!
Your registration includes
all of this and more...
• Swimming in a guarded pool
• Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
• Canoeing and Fun Boats
• Soccer, Basketball & other outdoor sports!
• Competitive Group Games
• Game Room
• 9 Square
• Disk Golf
• Off-site Hikes(weather depending)
• Patch Classes
• Crafts (small fee for some crafts)
OUR CAMP SESSIONS
Our camps are designed, and focused for specific age groups.
1st - 4th Grade
A week at Pine Bush Bible Camp is an unforgettable experience. Serving kids 1st – 4th grade, there is something for everyone. Campers will learn about God while surrounded by His creation in our rustic, country setting.
2021 CAMP DATES
- June 27th 2021- July 3rd 2021
- Session 1: July 4th 2021- July 10th 2021
- Session 2: July 11th 2021- July 17th 2021
- Session 3: July 18th 2021- July 24th 2021
- Session 4: July 25th 2021- July 31st 2021
- Session 5: August 1st 2021- August 7th 2021
- August 8th 2021- August 14th 2021
- Twin sheet
- Sleeping bag
- 2 Pairs of sneakers (in case one gets wet)
- Flip flops / Water shoes (something to wear to walk to pool / river)
- Shorts / T-shirts
- 2 Pairs sweatpants / jeans
- 2 Sweatshirts
- 2 Swim suits
- 2 Towels
- Bible / Notebook
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Some sort of laundry bag
*Please label everything.