Pine Bush Bible Camp Projects
Looking to help out on some maintenance projects at Pine Bush Bible Camp?
- Trim branches around buildings & roofs
- Clean Debris from various locations around camp
- Clean moss from cabin roofs
- Power wash various locations around camp
- Repair crack & resurface blacktop
- Shampoo Carpets in Nurses Facility and Lodge
- Remove stumps and stones around camp
- Painting and staining various cabins
- Sanding and staining the deck of the lodge and the Farmhouse
- Painting various baseboard radiators around camp
- Patching and painting various interior walls in cabins and dining facility
- Plant a tree line of 9 foot pines along the road in front of the camp property
- Repurpose the “camp verse sign” in a camp artifact wall art
- Research, design, order, and install Reflective building signage
- Create sign for all camp locations (The Village, The Woodlands, The Quad)
- Add Knotted pine to the interior walls of the dining facility
- Create a corner area for staff fridge, coffee, countertop and cabinets.
- Revamp the canteen with a fresh modern feel
- Remove all fences around the gardens of camp
- Revamp the first floor of the Farm house.
- Create a Miniature Golf course!
- Repair dripping faucets throughout the dinning room, and other various camp locations
- Complete the bathroom project on The Bear Den cabin
- Repair the master bath in the Farm House
- Well house heater repair / replacement, also address the electrical outlets along the wall
- Address the power line leading to the chapel, mount it properly to a pole
- Research Solar Power
- Replace fascia boards with vinyl on the canteen, look into a total revamp into the canteens look and feel. Possibly insulating for Air Conditioning.
- Repair the back fence of the canteen, recycle area
- The Quad cabins are in need of new footings to be poured and repair to all the decks
- Investigate insulation and finishing walls and ceiling for the Craftshop, also install Air Conditioning. Extend roof, and extend footprint for larger work space
- Repair the Farm House decks, and add railings
- Convert the Bathroom near the Woodlands to function as Public bathroom.
- Investigate insulation, finishing the walls & ceiling for the Chapel. Also air conditioning.
- Update the basement of the lodge.
- Build a Pavilion near the pool area to work as an outdoor covered game room.
- Build a Pavilion over the half the blacktop.
- Repair leaks on dining room roof
We have scheduled three Saturdays in May to get camp ready for campers. Please plan to join us for as many of these days as you can to rake, clean, make minor repairs, and if you have the skills, to help with some significant projects that need to be done. If you can join us, please fill out the form below. There will be COVID-appropriate snacks and lunch and we will observe appropriate social distancing. The schedule dates, rain or shine, are :
- Saturday, June 26, 2021
- Lifeguard Week June 27th – July 3rd