"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
About Pine Bush
You won’t believe how much is packed into your time at Pine Bush! Awesome activities, outrageous games, great food, life-long friend-ships, and incredible speakers who will challenge you to make God’s Word an important part of your life. Participate in a sporting event, team competition, outdoor activity, or take a swim in the pool. Regain your energy with a big dinner and finish the day with action-packed events. And that’s just day one! Come and experience Pine Bush Bible Camp for yourself this summer!
Your registration includes
all of this and more...
• Swimming in a guarded pool
• Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
• Canoeing and Fun Boats
• Soccer, Basketball & other outdoor sports!
• Competitive Group Games
• Game Room
• 9 Square
• Disk Golf
• Off-site Hikes(weather depending)
• Patch Classes
• Crafts (small fee for some crafts)
OUR CAMP SESSIONS
Our camps are designed, and focused for specific age groups.
1st - 4th Grade
A week at Pine Bush Bible Camp is an unforgettable experience. Serving kids 1st – 4th grade, there is something for everyone. Campers will learn about God while surrounded by His creation in our rustic, country setting.
- July 3 2022 – July 9 2022
2021 CAMP DATES
*NEW* KIDS CAMP
- July 3th 2021- July 9th 2022
- Session 1: July 10 2022 – July 16 2022
- Session 2: July 17 2022 – July 23 2022
- Session 3: July 24 2022 – July 30 2022
- Session 4: July 31 2022 – August 6 2022
- Session 5: August 7 2022 – August 13 2022
- August 14 2022 – August 20 2022
COVID-19 or other health crises may significantly impact our schedule. We will notify you immediately after learning of any schedule or opening impacts. We will not take deposits or full payments until we are comfortable that your child's camp session will take place.
- Twin sheet
- Sleeping bag
- 2 Pairs of sneakers (in case one gets wet)
- Flip flops / Water shoes (something to wear to walk to pool / river)
- Shorts / T-shirts
- 7 Fitted Fabric Face Mask or 10 disposable
- 2 Pairs sweatpants / jeans
- 2 Sweatshirts
- 2 Swim suits
- 2 Towels
- Bible / Notebook
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Some sort of laundry bag
*Please label everything.