"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.”
About Pine Bush
A week or two at Pine Bush Bible Camp is an unforgettable experience. Serving kids ages six through 17, there is something for everyone. Campers will learn about God while surrounded by His creation in our rustic,country setting.
You won’t believe how much is packed into your time at Pine Bush! Awesome activities, outrageous games, great food, life-long friend-ships, and incredible speakers who will challenge you to make God’s Word an important part of your life. Participate in a sporting event, team competition, outdoor activity, or take a swim in the pool. Regain your energy with a big dinner and finish the day with action-packed events. And that’s just day one! Come and experience Pine Bush Bible Camp for yourself this summer!
Your registration includes
all of this and more...
• Swimming in a guarded pool
• Canoeing and Fun Boats
• Soccer, Basketball & other outdoor sports!
• Competitive Group Games
• Game Room
• 9 Square
• Disk Golf
• Off-site Hikes(weather depending)
• Patch Classes
• Crafts (small fee for some crafts)
2020 CAMP DATES
KIDS CAMP SESSION ONE
- Week 1: Sun, June 28 – Sat, July 4
- Week 2: Sun, July 5 – Sat, July 11
KIDS CAMP SESSION TWO
- Week 3: Sun, July 12 – Sat, July 18
- Week 4: Sun, July 19 – Sat, July 25
KIDS CAMP SESSION THREE
- Week 5: Sun, July 26 – Sat, Aug 1
- Week 6: Sun, Aug 2 – Sat, Aug 8
KIDS CAMP SESSION FOUR
- Week 7: Sun, Aug 9 – Sat, Aug 15
- Week 8: Sun, Aug 16 – Sat, Aug 22
Kids One Week
Boys & Girls ages 7-13
A caring and engaged staff, and the beauty of God’s creation for a complete week … and the result is fantastic! New campers are quickly integrated into the session with team-building games, kind counselors, and a program staff that makes sure no one is left out. The program team makes sure that everyone has a great time and the chapel messages challenge each camper to consider their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Teens, ages 14-17
The crown jewel of the summer sessions. Campers range in age from 14 to 17 and each one is on their last week away from home before returning to High School or off to College. Don’t miss this time of high intensity games, challenging messages from the Bible, and ample time for significant conversations with your friends, counselors, visiting missionaries, and other worthy role models.
- Twin sheet
- Sleeping bag
- 2 Pairs of sneakers (in case one gets wet)
- Flip flops / Water shoes (something to wear to walk to pool / river)
- Shorts / T-shirts
- 2 Pairs sweatpants / jeans
- 2 Sweatshirts
- 2 Swim suits
- 2 Towels
- Bible / Notebook
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Some sort of laundry bag
*Please label everything.
76 Bible Camp Rd, Bloomingburg, NY 12721 • 845-361-1871